Key Stage 2 - Teaching Assistant
Organisation Stretton Sugwas Church of England Academy
Salary £9.75 to £10.75 per hour depending on experience (38 weeks per annum plus holiday entitlement)
Contract 15 hours per week. 9am to 12.15pm Monday to Friday. Permanent Contract
Closing Date Midday on Monday 4th July 2022
Interviews Week beginning Monday 11th July 2022
Start Date Monday 5th September 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic, exceptional and patient Teaching Assistant with experience in Key Stage 2 to join our team. Stretton Sugwas C of E Academy has a friendly and supportive working environment for staff and pupils. Our pupils are positive, kind and keen to learn.
It is expected that the successful applicant will:
• be committed to creating an exceptionally positive environment for pupils;
• have excellent communication skills;
• be flexible, accommodating and a team player;
• be hardworking, calm, reliable and resilient;
• have a strong commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of all children.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of every child and as such appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please telephone 01432 760282 with any queries. Completed application forms to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those selected for Interview will be contacted.