Pre-School Room Leader vacancy
Salary - £9 - £9.50 depending on experience
Closing Date - Monday 6th July 2020
Full time – term time only (Variable) from September.
Stretton Sugwas Academy require an experienced practitioner to support the Pre-school Manager to lead a hardworking and dedicated team, whilst ensuring all our wonderful children reach their full potential. Being a great communicator is key as you will be directly liaising with parents, children and the team on a day to day basis. The candidate will liaise particularly closely with the Pre-school Manager and Academy’s Early Years Manager based in the reception class.
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience as a room leader or equivalent
- Computer literate (word, excel, Twitter etc)
- 3+ years experience in a child care setting.
- GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths.
- Child Protection training.
- Paediatric First Aid.
- SENCo training.
- Knowledge of online learning journal system (Tapestry, 2build a profile etc).
- Experience with planning around EYFS.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of every child and as such appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Interviews will be finalised once shortlisting has taken place and up to date information regarding Covid-19 restrictions is known.
Only those selected for Interview will be contacted.