We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your IP address and browser version if you send a message via a form on our website
- your IP address from which you access our website, and details of which version of web browser, operating system and device type used
- the date and time of your visit
- the website address of the website from which you accessed our website
- The country from which you viewed our website
This helps us to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Unless you voluntarily submit personal information to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail or completing the contact form), we cannot personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored:
- We store your data on secure servers in Europe
- Your data can only be viewed by our staff or our suppliers, Schools-Online.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure and disclosing your information:
- Transmitting information over the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
- Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Links to other websites:
Following a link to another website: